Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tiong Bahru

Since I had a 4-person group exhibitons in 2010 and 2011 on Tiong Bahru at the then White Canvas Gallery, I had painted at different corners of Tiong Bahru. This same view was captured multiple times and I found these in my Flickr. I had a few pieces collected from my old office after I retired and a few pieces at home in the attic. There might be a few more somewhere in the house. I need to find all the originals and start sorting them out. There are also those who were sold at exhibitions either at White Cavas Gallery or Art Gallery@Glocal Connect Village from 2010 to 2015. After that I had a few exhibitions without any sales as they were not commercially driven initiatives. I also donated one or two pieces on Tiong Bahru for charity purposes only for very special causes.

Meanwhile, let me grap a cup of coffee and relax.