Friday, October 13, 2023

Big Sketch at Jangan Park

Day 4 - ALSW Suwon 7 Oct 2023 Final day, met so many familiar faces from past Asia Link Sketchwalk. Not too familiar...

Posted by Tia Boon Sim on Saturday, 7 October 2023

I had lunch at one very small eatery on the second floor of a building. I did not know we need to use the scissors to cut the photato starched noodles so it was rubbery that I could not finish. Then I was late by just 2 mintues for the final group photo. I saw the group at a distance and tried to walk faster and faster. Absolutely hate myself for that but I could not walk fast at my age. Nevertheless, I did join fellow sketchers for small group photos here and there. The consolation was to take a bus with the younger sketchers from Singapore and catched up with them along the way. Also I had a really good BBQ dinner meal with my usual travelling pals KK from Penang and Pramote from Bangkok. We used to travel together to the symposiums in Lisbon (2012), Barcelona (2013) and Paraty (2014) and not to mention the one in Singapore (2015).

Anyway I completed the big sketch with the rest of fellow sketchers from this angle.

10th sketch on 280 x 255mm Saunders Waterford Watercolour Sketchbook.