Friday, March 25, 2011

last day of this semester

VSC0_2Dclass2011

Today is the last day of the block for this semester. That means my teaching to this group of students from Diploma in Visual Communication is over after today. I cannot help but wonder how I used to taking care of students from Diploma in Interior Architecture and Design to today's setting up and teaching foundation studies with the School of Design at Temasek Polytechnic. I will miss these students but I also miss teaching design and architecture which I am equally good at. I am constantly reminding myself I am still a qualified registered architect with the Board of Architects and perhaps I will get back to the profession and build another award winning building one day! Yes, the sport complex I designed in 1988 was one of the buildings that bagged the highest architectural award in 1990.

I taught so many classes, this was taken in March 2010 on the last day of their class. Also my first VSC class.

VSC_2Dclass2010