Extract from Ministry of Health:
"Singapore is one of the fastest-ageing countries in the world. The United Nations defines a country as 'ageing' if the share of its population aged 65 and above crosses 7%. It is considered ‘aged’ if the share exceeds 14%. Once the share reaches 21%, it is 'super aged'. We are an aged society and projected to attain ‘super aged’ status in 2026. By 2030, 1 in 4 citizens will be aged 65 and above."
I am already above 65, I don't want to be like these seniors when I get much older. It is a wake up call for me. First thing first, I need to loose some weight, exercise more and perhaps, sketch and paint more!
I used a fountain pen with diluted ink and probably needs cleaning. The ink flow was not good but it gave this sketch another character and a different feel.








![Logo _Jan20_version7 [Converted]](https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8736/16890205286_287a880265_z.jpg)








![logo _jan20_version7 [converted]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgsbv1sOIGr9kVjb3X_EgbBQ17oUw7SOhF9PTHlFvvRT52MFjlXd-G5N0zdCOKTmzv7WEx1T-kOXGTvlSkZNn6hkECQVqPLx1Z9dDXldCjnUSJjU9pj6rzUIYNq36_bFq3nR2tk/s1600/amsterdam.png%20width=)
![logo _jan20_version7 [converted]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEizAeyepSIKwbPCSyEYjo_qHo2k9PDLZG5fgI83UfzRau9_bFete290u2VaKo9jz3vVNuWhYW7XaCIuQg6H6vqmoe6PGzcslMvOmVVy3p2bxZJEQDe1qw1IP4HF1e-2aGXK1zPd/s1600/Chicago2017_FINAL-01.jpg%20width=)