Saturday, September 14, 2024

Coffee Splashes again

It was raining outside and we needed to shop for a kids' party tonight to celebrate mid-autumn festival, so we headed to Food Republic at the basement of Parkway Parade for breakfast before shopping.

Did a quick line sketch with coffee splashes while hubby queuing for food. These two foreign kids had beautiful curly hairs that attracted me. The elder boy was playing a very small and old hand-held game while his sister was disturbing him. It reminded me of my two granddaughters when they were fighting most of the time at the dinner table.

As usual, people forming a line to buy coffee and food at Toast Box next to our tables are also phubbers, phub = phone + snub, people who are swiping their handphones according to Oxford Dictionaries.

I am using my old trusted Moleskine Concertina Sketchbook again and gel pen, yes not fountain pen. Back to basic sketching gear.

Molekine Japanes Album Large
Size: 390 x 210mm