This first orgainsed sketching trip to coincide with the World Sketchcrawl Day mooted the idea to set up a city blog of USK-SG on 21 Nov 2009.
Penang sketcher Khoo Cheang Jin was seen standing.
Sketchers from left : TIA, Ng Woon Lam, Richard Wee, Khoo Cheang Jin, Seji and Don. Andrew was invited but could not make it that day.
Venue : Polymath & Crust (now also Booksactually at Club Street)
Photo Credit : Carol Lim
Urban Sketchers Manifesto:
1. We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
2. Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
3. Our drawings are a record of time and place.
4. We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
5. We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
6. We support each other and draw together.
7. We share our drawings online.
8. We show the world, one drawing at a time.