Tuesday, April 09, 2013

back to Tiong Bahru

130408_SengPohRd
130408_TiongPohRd

There will be an ad-hoc sketchwalk this coming Sunday from 9am to 12nn to coincide with the launch of the Tiong Bahru Heritage Trail organised by National Heritage Board. Urban Sketchers Singapore are leading the community to sketch the area and we are also given a booth to display our sketches at Tiong Bahru Community Club. I realise I do not have any loose sketches of Tiong Bahru as all of them were sold during the two exhibitions in the past two years. So I went down after my office hour to sketch again. I did two pieces in the long sketchbook which I bought in Bangkok for only 100Bht or S$4.00. Very cheap and the paper quality is good that no problem for heavy washes.

Size : 160mm x 300mm
Media : ink and watercolour