The sketchwalk schedule is as follows:
1) Meet 9am at City Hall MRT (Starbucks entrance)
2) St Andrew's Cathedral
3) Old Capitol Building
4) Stamford House
5) Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce
6) Armenian Church
7) 12.30pm Lunch at Funan Digitalife Mall 4th Level Food Court and "show and tell"
8) Central Fire Station
9) Peranakan Museum
10) The Substation
11) MPH Building
12) CHIJMES Chapel and Courtyard
13) 5.30pm Dinner at Raffles City Shopping Centre 3rd Level Food Court and "show and tell"
14) Head over to One Fullerton or Esplanade for NDP rehearsal fireworks for more sketching!
We are keeping it informal. So you may drop in and drop out at any time. If you can only make it for a few hours, to make it simple, choose either the morning session (9am onward) or the afternoon one (12.30pm onward). Tia won't be around this time. So Don, Edric and me will be the organisers. If you get lost or can't find us, please contact Don 84183032. Edric 96358132 or me, Andrew 91070735. Dress breezy, travel light, bring your own drawing materials and we hope to see you there for a fun sketchwalk!
ps. It would be helpful if everyone keyed in the above schedule into their phones.