Monday, November 30, 2009

weekend trip

091129_genting_colourframe

I hesitated to put this sketch but well, I just cannot lie. I went to Genting over the long weekend with my husband and friends and lost all my money I brought on the jackpot machines and table games. I had a great time though seeing those beautiful graphics and patterns on the wheels. The next best thing for me to do was to sit around and enjoyed the free flow of tea and coffee while waiting for others who were winning, I think. But the truth was, nobody was winning. We had to satisfy ourselves that it was a great game.

So, a sketch of the interior since photography is not allowed. People crowding around tables and the endless rows of jackpot machines from the left of the sketch. Obviously I was enjoying my coffee and the sketching moment!