Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my neighbourhood - the other two drawings



I needed a coffee after finishing my first drawing as shown in my last post! I walked across the road and met two friends outside a well-known coffee chain. We talked for about half an hour filling up all the gaps since we last met. I ordered a long black after they left and started reading for a while before I decided to do my second drawing. If you are interested in the name of the coffee chain and the book that I was reading you can click the left drawing and find the answers.

I got carried away for using two pages as a sketch. The third one was done at the place where I live. I stay on the fourth storey unit of the building on the left. I don't normally have the luxury of enjoying the afternoon like this so thanks to the December vacation! So much for a visual diary on a lazy Tuesday afternoon!

Also blog at urbanskechers