Saturday, April 21, 2012

Starbucks at Siglap

120420_starbucks
120420_starbucks_photoThis Chinese gentleman with an American accent on the left was added last. He was at the cafe earlier when I stepped in and queued up behind an Australian lady. As I was patiently waiting for my turn to order, he suddenly appeared behind me and openly commented "it is way to long" and left the cafe angrily. When I was almost done with this sketch, he walked in again and talked to the waiter at the counter and then went on and on about how the lady took such a long time to order and the staff should not entertain her and blah blah blah. The staff handled him very well by listening attentively and asked him about how he wanted his order to be served. I left the cafe and commended the counter staff and they thanked me with a big smile. That's the spirit!