Friday, October 30, 2009

pens and pencils

pens and pencils

Last week, before I could find time to do more sketches, I took a few pictures on the pencil holders that I collected. The latest acquisition was the most expensive of all - Mont Blanc Leonardo Sketch Pen shown here on the far right. I always wanted to buy it but hestitated. Last week, I went to a very nice pen shop to buy the ink catridges for my fountain pen, Jimmy, the shop owner told me the sketch pen will be discontinued soon and I was visibly upset. I went back to the shop to buy it after thinking through over a cup of coffee at the near-by coffee shop.

From left to right - Lamy Safari, Hero M86 Calligraphy Pen, AA Waterman c.1910, Architect Pencil, Lamy Clutch Pencil, Broker Pencil, Faber Castell E Motion Pencil, Cretacolor Lead Holder, Polumbus, Wecle Japan, Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth chalk /lead holder and Mont Blanc Leonardo Pencil.

Some details on my flickr site.